THESE CHARITIES RECEIVED $1,000 FROM THE BPRC THIS YEAR
Caring for the Community
Balnarring Picnic Racing Club under our “Caring for the Community Programme“ sets aside an amount of money every racing season to be distributed amongst Charity and Community groups which demonstrate the need for assistance, and which otherwise may not have the exposure to command widespread community support.
The following criteria apply to those groups seeking a grant:
- Recipients should demonstrate a commitment to diversity, cultural awareness and good governance practices.
- Preference will be given to organisations that operate in the Mornington Peninsula area however this does not preclude other organisations from applying.
- Grants will not be made to the same organisation in two consecutive years.
- Retrospective funding for projects that have already commenced will not qualify.
- Grants will not be made to individuals for personal or family benefit.
- Grants will not be made to political parties.
- Recipients must agree to the publication by the Club of their successful application.
- Applications should be lodged at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 April each year and successful applicants will be notified after the Club’s Annual General Meeting which is normally held in September.