Terms & Conditions for the use of Hospitality Facilities.
As a hirer of a Marquee Site, Roped Off Area or Picnic Table (Shared Facility) I agree to the following:
- To ensure that all attendees at the Shared Facility abide by the Entry Terms & Conditions which may be inspected at www.balnarringraces.com
- To confine the activities of attendees to the allocated Shared Facility and I acknowledge the right of the Racing Club to reallocate a reservation according to demand and anticipated use.
- To provide the name, address, telephone number and email address of the person responsible for overseeing the provision of service and conduct of all attendees at the Shared Facility and who will be the contact point required by Racing Club Officials and Victoria Police.
- To ensure that guests and visitors to the Shared Facility comply with all relevant laws and observe the regulations relating to the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
- To never allow minors to consume or possess alcohol within the Shared Facility.
- To respect the Racing Club facilities and surrounds
- To observe all reasonable directions of Racing Club Officials, Victoria Police, Racing Stewards and other Racing Victoria Officials.
- To hire any marquee infrastructure and associated equipment only through a contractor approved by the Racing Club.
- To indemnify the Racing Club against any liability for or in respect of any claims, demands, actions, suits or proceedings, costs, expenses, loss, damage, injury or death of any person arising out of or in connection with the conduct of any attendee at the Shared Facility
- That these Terms & Conditions are subject to the Racing Club Refund Policy which may be inspected at www.balnarringraces.com
- If a meeting is abandoned before Race 1 a full refund is payable to paying customers on presentation of their tickets to the Secretary’s Office within an hour of the abandonment of the meeting. Country Racing Victoria’s (CRV’s) Customer Service is responsible for issuing refunds in respect of tickets issued by CRV.
- If a meeting is abandoned between Races 1 and 2, 50% of admittance fee is refundable to paying customers on presentation of their tickets to the Secretary’s Office within an hour of the abandonment of the meeting.CRV’s Customer Service is responsible for refunding tickets issued by CRV.I
- If a meeting is abandoned after Race 2 – No refund is payable
- If a meeting is abandoned before Race 1 race sponsors may either accept a full refund of their sponsorship or take a replacement sponsorship at a future Race meeting
- If a meeting is abandoned after Race 1 race sponsors of abandoned races are offered a replacement sponsorship at a future race meeting.
Marquee Hire / Reserved Spaces / Shared Facilities
- If a meeting is abandoned before Race 1 customers who have reserved Marquee Sites, Roped Off Areas or Picnic Tables may either accept a full refund of their reservation fee or a replacement reservation at a future race meeting.
- If a meeting is abandoned after Race 1 no refund will be payable and the Club is not obliged to but may at its discretion offer a replacement reservation at a future race meeting.
- The refund of any equipment supplied with a marquee hire is subject to the consent of the hire company supplying the equipment.
All refunds are made at the option of the customer/sponsor/hirer who may elect to decline a refund or to accept a similar entitlement at a subsequent race meeting.